Terms & Conditions
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% must be made when you make your reservation. (Secure your reservation with a credit card.)
- For reservations made 60 days or less from date of arrival, full payment is required.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. This will automatically be charged to your card on file.
- Full refund (minus 15% handling charge) if canceled more than 60 days prior to arrival during regular season. Full refund during peak season if canceled 90 days prior to arrival (minus 15% handling charge). Peak seasons are; Dec 18-Jan 7th , the first three weeks of March, and 1 week before and after Easter.
- No refund for no-shows or for unused portion of accommodations.
- There will be a 15% handling charge for all refunds.
- A refundable $350.00 security deposit is collected on deposit, at time of booking. The deposit may not be used to pay expenses incurred during guest stay.
Should a guest wish to cancel a reservation and transfer the booking to another date, we will make every effort to do this without incurring a cancellation charge, but this will be subject to availability and season. A 15% transfer fee will be incurred for any date changes. There is no transfer of booking during peak seasons.
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds within the cancellation periods as a result of airline delays, strikes, weather conditions, travel advisories, hurricanes, or personal emergencies. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to safeguard against such potential circumstances.
Credit Card Payments
Please note that we process some credit card transactions in Belize currency. The exchange rate is $2 Belize dollars for one US dollar. Your bank or card company may impose charges for transactions processed in foreign currency. Please check with your bank to see if foreign currency fees will be imposed.
Indigo Beach Homes has a zero tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation on the property or may remove a person who: while on the premises of the property acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services. Indigo Beach Homes may limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest condo on the property and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the property or any furniture or furnishings within the property, shall be liable for damages sustained by the staff, including loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease condos while the damage is being repaired.
Any lost or damage keys or key ring will be charged $25US.
Please keep all doors and windows secured when opened or closed. Any breakage from renters negligence will be charged to the renter.
Each condo has 8 beach/towels for guest use. These towels are embroidered with the Indigo Logo and condo number. $55US per towel will be charged to guest for any lost or damaged towels.
All homes at Indigo are non-smoking. A clean up fee of $500US will be charged for any violation. Indigo has wood throughout that can easily catch fire. IF you are smoking on the grounds please place your ashes and butt in water to prevent fire.
All homes require a signed pet waiver if your pets are joining you on vacation. A deposit of $1,000US will be held for additional clean up. Cleaning of pet hair and dander can be extensive and result in lost rentals. It’s best to leave your pet at home.
We provide one midweek housekeeping service with your stay of 5 days or longer. Additional housekeeping can be requested for the price of $30US/1.5 hours or $50US/3 hours.
Check-In and Check-Out Policy
Indigo Beach Homes check-in time is at 4PM and check-out time is at 11AM
Requests for early check-in & late check-out will be handled based on hotel availability at the time of check-in. Indigo Beach Homes can accommodate guest luggage complimentary in a secure location until the guest room is ready.
Security and Safety Risk
Always keep doors and windows locked when you’re not active in the condo. Renting the condo, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the condo.